Wokingham room hire
If you’d like a quiet place to meet in a central location, this is what our Meeting House offers:
Hover, click or touch any of the images below to find out more about the rooms available for hire.
- Quiet location within easy reach of Wokingham town centre and station.
- Two rooms available to hire.
- Rooms are available from 9:00 to 22:30 every day except Sunday.
- Reasonable rates for both regular and one-off users.
- Both rooms have wheelchair access.
- Small entrance hall.
- Small kitchen with hot water urn, cutlery and crockery
- Accessible toilet.
- Small enclosed garden.
- Public car parking nearby.
Room sizes and charges
|Meeting room||8.0 x 4.0m to 8.0 x 4.9m||30||£12/hour|
|Garden room||3.3 x 3.7m||10||Additional £3/hour|
More details can be found in the terms and conditions, see below.
Or call 0770 711 2679 to say which rooms you would like to use and when.
Wokingham Quaker (Friends) Meeting House
28 Denton Street
Berkshire RG40 2DX
Location: From Peach Street (A329) on the one-way system, turn left on to Easthampstead Road, then after 150 yards, turn right on to Denton Road. The road bends right then left, then you will see the Meeting House on the right.
Train: The Meeting House is about a 10 minute walk from Wokingham Station
Bus: X4 and 4 from Bracknell and Reading stop in Broad Street Wokingham
Parking: There is a public car park close to the Meeting House, at the end of Denton Road.