Maidenhead room hire
If you’re looking for a quiet, intimate venue in the centre of Maidenhead, our Meeting House offers:
Hover, click or touch any of the images below to find out more about the rooms available for hire.
- A haven of peace and quiet in a central location in Maidenhead
- Two rooms available to hire.
- Reasonable rates for both regular and one-off users.
- All rooms are wheelchair accessible
- Accessible toilet
- Kitchen with kettles and crockery
- Quiet, courtyard garden
- Close to bus stop and station
- Car parks just a short walk away
- Cycles can be parked in garden
Room sizes and charges
|Meeting room||6.1 x 3.7 m||25||£26.00/session|
|Garden room||8.2 x 4.6 m||50||£26.00/session|
A session is up to three hours. More details of rates can be found in the detailed terms and conditions, see below.
Maidenhead Quaker (Friends) Meeting House
14 West Street
Berkshire SL6 1RL
Location: West Street is north of High Street and parallel to it. Road access south from Bath Road (A4), along Market Street.
Train: Walk about 1/3 mile north from Maidenhead Station via King Street to the west end of West Street
Bus: Local buses stop at Market Street or Frascati Way (A 308) – about five minutes’ walk.
Parking: West Street, Hines Meadow and Broadway (all free on Sundays)