Henley room hire
If you’d like a quiet venue with a delightful garden that’s close to the town centre, this is what our light and spacious Victorian Meeting House offers:
Hover, click or touch any of the images below to find out more about the rooms available for hire.
- Facilities within five minutes of the centre of Henley.
- Two attractive rooms available to hire.
- Rooms are available from 9:00 to 21:00 Mondays to Saturdays but availability should first be checked as regular bookings do take priority.
- Reasonable rates for both regular and one-off users.
- All rooms and toilet on street level and wheelchair accessible
- Hearing loop in the Main Meeting room
- Kitchen for making hot drinks by arrangement
- Delightful garden, available to users of the Main Meeting room
- Small private car park to the side of the adjoining cottage.
Room sizes and charges
|Main Meeting room||10.7 x 6.6 m||60||£16.00/hour|
|Committee room||5.9 x 4.2 m||10||£13.00/hour|
More details of rates can be found in the detailed terms and conditions, see below.
Or call 01491 571173 to say which rooms you would like to use and when.
Henley Quaker (Friends) Meeting House
45 Northfield End
Oxfordshire RG9 2JJ
Location: Northfield End is north of Henley town centre, close to the Fairmile.
Train: 10-15 minutes’ walk from Henley station, through the town
Bus: Buses X80, 800 and 850 from Reading and High Wycombe, stop at Bell Street and Swiss Farm.
Parking: There is a small car park to the side of the cottage attached to the Meeting House and also (on Sundays) free parking on the opposite side of the road.