East Garston room hire
If you’d like a beautiful village setting to hold an event, this is what our Meeting House offers:
Hover, click or touch any of the images below to find out more about the rooms available for hire.
- Quiet rural location, on a village street with little traffic
- Two rooms available to hire.
- Rooms are available all week except Sunday mornings.
- Reasonable rates for both regular and one-off users.
- Meeting house is wheelchair accessible
- Kitchenette with kettle, sink and crockery for making hot drinks.
- There are two toilets, but these are not accessible by wheelchairs.
- Pleasant garden reached directly from the Main Meeting room.
- Easy access by car with convenient parking directly opposite in the Village Hall car park.
Room sizes and charges
|Main Meeting room||7.7 x 5.7 m||50||£25.00/session|
|Children’s room||6.2 x 3.7 m||10||£10.00/session|
A session is a morning, an afternoon or an evening. More details of rates can be found in the detailed terms and conditions, see below.
or call 07768 981658 to say which rooms you would like to use and when.
East Garston Quaker (Friends) Meeting House
Back Street (opposite the Village Hall)
Hungerford RG17 7EX
Location: Back Street is the street nearest the main road which skirts the south side of East Garston village. The Meeting House is directly opposite the Village Hall which is on the junction of Back Street and Humphreys Lane.
Rail: The nearest station is Hungerford.
Bus: East Garston is on the bus route from Newbury to Lambourn. Buses run about five times each day, except on Sundays.
Parking: Parking is in the Village Hall car park opposite the Meeting House. Please leave the drive alongside the Meeting House free as this is needed by the people living in the cottage behind the Meeting House.