Wallingford room hire
We are keen to make our Grade 2* listed building available to local groups who might find our central, whilst peaceful, location attractive:
Hover, click or touch any of the images below to find out more about the rooms available for hire.
- Convenient location, close to the centre of Wallingford.
- Rooms are available from Monday to Saturday.
- Reasonable rates for both regular and one-off users.
- Meeting room is wheelchair accessible.
- Kitchenette for making hot drinks.
- There is an accessible toilet.
- Attractive courtyard with seating and quiet garden.
- Car parking close by
- Bicycle rack
Room sizes and charges
|Meeting room||5 x 5 m||30||£12.00/hour|
|Garden room||3 x 2 m||6||N/A|
The Garden room is fully booked, thus not available at present. More details of rates can be found in the terms and conditions, see below.
Or call 01491 837 835 to say which rooms you would like to use and when.
Wallingford Quaker (Friends) Meeting House
13 Castle Street
Oxfordshire OX10 8DL
Location: The Meeting House is set back in quiet gardens behind the cottage at 13 Castle Street.
Train: The nearest train station is Cholsey (three miles away).
Bus: X39/X40 buses between Reading and Oxford stop in Wallingford, as does the X2 from Didcot. Services are mostly half-hourly; hourly on Sundays. All buses are operated by Thames Travel.
Parking: On Castle Street opposite the Meeting House and nearby in Waitrose car park (three minutes’ walk).