Other Quaker sites
If you have a suggestion for a link, please email email@example.com.
National Quaker sites
The Quakers in Britain site is extensive and has a lot of information about us, our work, our worship, etc.
- Britain Yearly Meeting is the organisation of all Quakers in Britain and carries out nationwide Quaker work. This site also has a forum with a wide range of interesting topics.
- Young Friends General Meeting is for people about 18-30+ years of age.
- The Friend is a weekly journal for Quakers in Britain.
- Woodbrooke is a Quaker study centre in Birmingham.
- Charney Manor a place of tranquillity owned and managed by Quakers near Oxford.
- Friends World Committee for Consultation (FWCC) is the worldwide organisation of Friends. FWCC lets Friends from different parts of the world share with each other our common roots in the Quaker tradition. There are links on this site to Quakers in different countries around the world.
- Quaker United Nations Offices in New York and Geneva support our efforts to abolish war and promote peaceful resolution of conflicts, human rights, economic justice and good governance.
- Quaker Council for European Affairs expresses in the European Communities a Quaker vision in matters of peace, human rights, and the right sharing of world resources.
- www.Quaker.org is a large (but unofficial) collection of links to many things Quaker throughout the world, as well as a large variety of resources for learning more about Quakers.
- Quaker Social Action Since 1867 QSA has taken action against poverty with practical projects in east London and across the UK. There is a news feed on this site sharing relevant updates.
- Turning the Tide is a Quaker programme which promotes the understanding and use of active nonviolence to press for social change.
Quaker Lesbian & Gay Fellowship
This group is for Quakers of all sexualities and those sympathetic to our ethos. It aims to support gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered Quakers, and to encourage friendship.
Quaker Care Home
The nearest Quaker care home providing residential care for older people is Swarthmore at Gerrards Cross in south Buckinghamshire.www.swarthmorecarehome.org.uk